Whether you’re applying for a Conventional, VA or FHA loan, the documents that are required are very similar. The initial application process requires the following information:
- Your Social Security number and Date of Birth so we may obtain a credit report;
- Copies of your checking, savings, and any other asset statements (all pages with the entire account number listed on every page) for the past 2 months;
- Complete information on any real estate you currently own;
- Gross Monthly Income for all borrowers with 30 days of paystubs;
- Your addresses for the past 2 years;
- Tax Returns and W-2s for the past 2 years;
- Employment history for the past 2 years.
- A contact name and number for your homeowner’s insurance;
- A contact name and number for someone to verify all borrower’s employment;
- A clear copy of all borrower’s driver’s license(s);
- A choice for your Settlement Agent; and
- For refinances, a copy of your latest mortgage statement, and for a purchase, a copy of your purchase contract.
*Be advised that there may be some other required documentation required based on any special circumstances surrounding your mortgage loan.
Once you’ve been granted pre-approval, we’ll need to collect the following: